ONE BIG GOAL
To reduce problem gambling and gambling harm
Everything I do is done with the intention of reducing problem gambling and gambling harm. I’m not tied to any ideology, approach or method and I’ll gladly work with ANYONE that shares a common vision.
personal FUNDING of THE PROJECT
As of writing this (March 2019), this project has always been 100% self-funded. It’s not a big expense ($40-50/mo) and I’ve gotten far more personal value out of working on it than I have incurred in expenses. I’d start it all over again and pay whatever it might cost.
OUTSIDE FUNDING OF THE PROJECT
After much internal debate, I’ve decided to begin accepting financial support as it will allow me to do more to grow the podcast and ultimately address my ONE BIG GOAL. I’m really just getting started and I know that growth will require additional time and money. And I also know from having backed others on projects that
If you have found this project beneficial and would like to support it, there are a few ways you can do so:
1. Subscribe, Follow, Like, Comment, Review & Share
The #1 thing you can do to help grow the project is to like, comment, review and share. All of these cost nothing but a few moments of your time and they are truly the best way to help grow the project.
2. Affiliate Purchases
I’ll be incorporating affiliate links to books or other resources that I have found helpful. If you are interested in purchasing them, please consider using the links I provide as at no cost to you I will receive a small portion of the sale.
A FEW BOOKS THAT I HIGHLY SUGGEST
3. Financial Backing
For those that would like to back the project with a direct financial contribution, I’ve created a few fun levels that mix in the actual costs I incur from month-to-month with other typical day-to-day expenses.
NOTE: Financial backing is not tax deductible as the project is not currently setup as a charity.
- Every project needs a website. Help me spread the word with a one-time donation equivalent to a year of website domain registration.
- We drop $4 on a coffee or drink and don’t think twice. Help me stay caffeinated with a one-time donation equal to a cup of coffee a month.
- It seems each month I add a new streaming service. What’s one more? Back the show at the yearly avg cost of a typical streaming service.
- Making the episodes available on all of the platforms requires a standalone hosting account. Back the show at the cost of one year of hosting.