SPEAKING & CONSULTING
- A personal story to better understand gambling addiction
- An understanding of the gambling spectrum & how someone might move across the spectrum from infrequent recreational gambling to full-blown gambling disorder
- What makes gambling addiction unique
- Myths and misunderstandings about gambling addiction
- Factors that may contribute to an increased risk of developing a gambling addiction
- Not only negative experiences that lead to harm
- Value of community in prevention
- Signs to watch for in ourselves & others
- Awareness of gambling screening
- Key resources available to help someone struggling with gambling addiction
Please schedule a call to discuss your event.
CHANGE YOUR STORY.
CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
As both a marketer and someone that has struggled with and overcome addiction, I believe story to be the most powerful driver in our lives. In this speaking engagement, I share my story of gambling addiction while focusing on the ways my beliefs—the stories of our minds—shifted to make it all possible. Attendees will leave with a blueprint they can use to examine their personal stories to unlock their full potential in life.
GAMBLING AND ATHLETES
Many of the traits and behaviors that athletes rely on to excel in their sport are also traits that can increase the risk of developing a gambling disorder.
Additionally, athletes at the end of their careers are often ill-prepared for the transition and may find comfort and escape through gambling.
I cover the warning signs every athlete should know—using my personal experiences as an example.
BOOKING REQUEST FORM
Please complete the following form: